All-Port is committed to protecting your privacy. We would like to explain how All-Port deals with your personal data when responsible for processing it. Additional information about our privacy statement and cookies policy is set out below.
All-Port is committed to protecting your privacy.
When we process your personal data, we respect all applicable laws.
Personal data includes any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. For example, names, contact details, etc., and in addition, other documents that enable to identify you as a natural person.
We inform you, by way of this privacy statement, about our policy to protect your privacy when processing your personal data.
The controller (party responsible for processing your personal data)* is All-Port bv/SRL with its registered office at 3580 Beringen, Lochtemanweg 34, company number 0474.886.759.
You may contact us as follows:
All-Port privacy service: Lochtemanweg 34, 3580 Beringen,
Telephone number: 011/45.48.51
E-mail address: email@example.com
(*) In certain circumstances, responsibility for the processing of personal data is shared. This is the case, for example, when you accept marketing cookies in order to communicate with All-Port via Facebook Messenger.
The Facebook policy is available at
More information can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
You can contact Facebook's data protection officer at https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/540977946302970.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL MY DATA BE USED?
As part of our activities, we collect and process your personal data* within the ambit of the law.
2.1 Customer management / Supplier management / accounting
Personal data may be processed with a view to concluding or performing the contract with you as a customer or supplier and relating to customer/supplier management and associated accounting. Consequently, the basis for this processing relates to the contractual relationship between All-Port bv/SRL and you as a customer/supplier.
With regard to data relating to your contacts, the underlying principle is our legitimate interest, and in particular the freedom to conduct business.
We reserve the right to use your information for marketing and customer satisfaction surveys or for the development of services and products, possibly by using subcontractors. Our legitimate interest, and in particular the freedom to conduct business, is the underlying principle of this processing.
Failure to provide this personal data may result in All-Port bv/SRL declining to perform the contract for which the processing of the personal data is required.
Whenever you visit our website, our web server stores the IP address of your Internet service provider by default. We also register the website from which you have visited us, the date and duration of the visit, the type of Internet browser and the operating system you used. We collect this data for statistical purposes in order to detect server problems and to improve our Internet service.
Certain services and information on our website (e.g. online application forms, newsletter or seminar subscriptions, using the contact form) require us to retain your personal information, such as your name, title and e-mail address. We collect such data only because it is necessary for processing your application. We also collect personal data via our website for the following purposes:
- Sound technical functioning of our website
- To be able to offer the services provided on the All-Port website
- To provide answers to your questions or comments by e-mail or otherwise.
Information obtained through essential cookies is processed on the basis of the company’s legitimate interests.
We also process information sent to us by applicants on the basis of their consent.
2.3 CRM, newsletters and marketing
Finally, data is processed for the following purposes:
- Providing commercial information on services and products of All-Port bv/SRL and its entities by electronic means, by post, information brochures or other means of communication;
- Sending informative newsletters to which you have subscribed or which you receive as a customer of All-Port bv/SRL ;
- Sending direct marketing for the benefit of All-Port bv/SRL and its entities;
- Clients and administration contacts;
- For market and customer satisfaction surveys or for the development of services and products;
- Registration for an event organised by All-Port bv/SRL or its entities
As far as the processing of data is concerned, our company’s legitimate interest is applicable, in particular the freedom to conduct business and the ability to search for and acquire new customers, the storing of data on various individuals and contacts of interest is necessary to enable us to develop our activities further.
- You may object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you for direct marketing purposes. Your data will then no longer be processed for these purposes.
- You can exercise this right by contacting us using the above-mentioned contact details.
- You also have the right to refuse to receive further commercial information. This can be done by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link on each e-mail, or by contacting us using the above-mentioned contact details.
- Exercising the right to object to the sending of commercial information, applies only to the e-mail address provided. If you receive commercial messages at more than one e-mail address, you need to unsubscribe from all of them.
(*) This privacy statement relates only to the processing of personal data of third parties outside of the company. It does not apply to the processing of personal data of the company's own employees, nor to the processing of camera or surveillance images taken in the company's business units.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
The following data, amongst others, can be processed:
- Last name
- First name
- Company name
- Legal form
- Nature of activities
- Domicile or registered office
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- VAT number
- solvency data
- data from the KBO
- financial data
- information on your website
- public data
- previous purchases
- IP address
- photographs of the existing situation to be attached to the measurement records;
- pictures of placed products
- information from applicants for vacancies
4. HOW IS THIS DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data is collected in various ways:
- Through you or your employer / your client (orally, in writing or electronically);
- Via other members of the group to which the company (the processing entity) belongs with which the customer / supplier has previously concluded a contract;
- Via other persons or bodies, insofar as they are entitled to transfer your personal data to us;
- Via public sources, such as press releases, the Crossroads Databank for Enterprises, the Belgian State Gazette, Graydon, publications of NBB annual accounts, https://www.checkinhoudingsplicht.be/, the Internet, social media, etc.
5. TO WHOM WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE DISCLOSED?
Your personal data will only be accessible to employees and agents within our company who require this personal data for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement.
Your data may also be passed on to entities that are part of the group to which All-Port bv/SRL belongs.
Your personal data may be transferred to third parties for the purposes of performing the contract (or concluding it), organising events for our company, the security of our computer systems, good management of our company and for representing the interests of our company.
Your personal data may be passed on to the following processors or recipients:
- Accountants and tax consultants;
- Independent consultants;
- ICT service providers;
- Legal service providers and lawyers;
- Administrators of our website;
- Managers of collective mailing or communication systems;
- External marketers;
- Insurance companies;
- The RSZ (Belgian social security services);
- Subcontractors to the extent necessary for the proper execution of the works;
5.3 Legal obligation and when required for judicial of extra-judicial proceedings
Your personal data may otherwise be provided to third parties if the company is obliged to do so with respect to any laws or regulations or if it is compelled to do so in the context of judicial or extrajudicial proceedings.
6. WILL MY DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO A NON-EEA COUNTRY OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION?
We will not process or transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
If we intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or to an international organisation, we will communicate the following additional information to you:
- Whether it is a third country or to an international organisation that ensures an adequate level of protection according to the European Commission.
- In the absence of such decision, what the provided appropriate safeguards are and where information on the safeguards can be obtained or accessed.
7. HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE STORED?
Your personal data will not be kept for longer than necessary for the purposes stated in this privacy statement, and in particular only for as long as required by law, and where this is necessary for performing the contract or, for example, as long as necessary for the proper operation of the company. Further information on retention periods can be obtained upon request and is set out in the processing register.
Your personal data may be kept for a period equal to the period of limitation relevant to any legal action. For example, customer and supplier details are maintained for up to 10 years after the last order / delivery.
For job applicants, personal data will be kept until the vacancy has been filled, or for a period of three years if a recruitment reserve has been established.
On the expiry of the retention period, the company will delete your personal data, unless an additional or new legal retention obligation is imposed.
8. WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE WITH REGARD TO MY PERSONAL DATA?
Below is an overview of the rights you have in relation to the processing of your personal data. This overview and this contract cannot give rise to any additional rights other than those provided for in relevant legal provisions.
8.1 Exercise of rights
To exercise these rights, it is sufficient to contact All-Port bv/SRL by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (All-Port bv/SRL for the attention of the privacy officer, Lochtemanweg 34, 3580, Beringen).
These rights may be exercised free of charge unless they are manifestly unfounded or disproportionate. In these circumstances, and in particular because of the repetitive nature of requests, the company may:
- Charge a reasonable fee in light of the administrative costs involved in providing the requested information or communication and taking measures requested; or
- Refuse to comply with the request.
We retain the right to verify your identity.
8.2 Right of access to personal data and to a copy thereof without charge
You are at all times entitled to retrieve your personal data collected and processed by us and to request information about its processing, in particular concerning:
- processing purposes;
- relevant categories of personal data;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in non-EEA countries or international organizations;
- if possible: the period for which your personal data is expected to be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that period;
- if your personal data is not collected from you: all available information surrounding the source of the data.
However, we cannot provide access to personal data the disclosure of which is prohibited by law.
We will provide you with a free copy of your personal data. An administrative fee may be charged for additional copies.
8.3 Right to rectification of personal data
If your personal details are incorrect or incomplete, you may request us to correct, supplement or change them. With due observance of the purposes of any processing, you have the right to require the completion of incomplete personal data, amongst other things, by providing an additional statement.
The corrected, supplemented or amended personal data will be communicated as soon as possible.
8.4 Right to erasure of personal data
You have the right to have your personal data erased without charge or unreasonable delay in the following circumstances:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have revoked your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- the personal data has generally been processed unlawfully;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing;
- the personal data must be erased in accordance with a legal obligation.
We will assess whether any of the aforementioned cases has occurred.
After verification of your identity, personal data will be deleted as soon as possible, with the exception of personal data that must be kept by us pursuant to a legal obligation or pursuant to the contract.
8.5 Right to restriction of processing of personal data
If any personal data of yours has been inaccurately processed, is incorrect, has been processed unlawfully or is no longer relevant for the original purposes, but you do not wish for it to be deleted, you may request that for the time being, we only process it in a restricted manner.
This means that we will keep your personal data and will only further process it with your consent or in the context of any legal proceedings or if necessary, for the protection of the rights of others or in the public interest.
8.6 Right to object to automated individual decision-making
You retain the right to object to fully automated individual decision making (i.e. without individual involvement) concerning you.
This right to object will not apply if it is decided that it is necessary for the performance of the contract or is authorised by law, decree or ordinance.
If the automated individual decision making is necessary for carrying out the contract or if you have explicitly agreed to this, you retain the right to request personal attention, so as to set out your point of view and to challenge the decision.
8.7 Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain your personal data, which has been provided by yourself and processed by automated means, in a structured, common and machine-readable form so as to transfer it to another data manager. If this is technically possible, you may also request that your personal data be transferred directly to another data manager.
8.8 Unsubscribe from newsletters and special right to refuse direct marketing
You also have the right to refuse the receipt of information letters and other commercial information by clicking on the 'Unsubscribe' link on each e-mail.
If you exercise this right to object to the sending of direct marketing, this will only apply to the e-mail address provided. If you receive commercial messages on more than one e-mail address, you will need to unsubscribe from all of them.
8.9 Right of complaint
If we do not process your personal data in accordance with GDPR and/or the AVG (Belgian Data Processing Law) and its implementing decisions, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/ ), Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, +32 2 274 48 00 - email@example.com.
Preferably, you should raise any issues surrounding compliance with the applicable privacy legislation with us. This can be done by contacting us by phone 011/45.48.51, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (All-Port bv/SRL for the attention of the privacy officer, Lochtemanweg 34, 3580 Beringen).
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement at any time.
The most current version is available on our website. The Dutch version remains the official version.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are inserted on your computer or mobile device and stored once you have visited a website. Cookies help us to optimise your visit to our website by performing a number of useful tasks, such as improving the security of our website and the overall user experience. For example, the website can remember the pages you have visited and your preferences (such as username, language, font size and other preferences) so that you do not have to re-enter them on every visit to the website.
Cookies can be "session" or "permanent" cookies:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and expire as soon as you close your browser (or when your session ends).
- Long-Term/Permanent Cookies: This category includes all cookies that remain on your hard drive until you delete them or your browser deletes them, depending on the expiration date of the cookie. All permanent cookies have an expiration date written in their code, but their duration may vary. For cookies originating from your own domain, this is between 1 day and two years. For third party cookies, refer to the domains mentioned in the cookie code.
When you visit our website, we may insert a number of cookie files in your web browser.
We use different types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: Essential cookies help make the website more usable by allowing basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website will not function properly. You cannot disable them.
- Preference cookies: Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that affects the behaviour and design of the website, such as your preferred language or the region you live in.
- Analytical cookies: This website analyses its use, so that we can adjust and improve functionality accordingly. The data is completely anonymous.
- Marketing cookies: This website uses external functionality to tailor content and advertisements to your profile. Your consent is required for keeping this type of cookie. They are inserted once you have accepted them.
List of technical essential cookies:
List of analytical cookies (Google Analytics):
List of marketing cookies (Facebook):
What are your choices regarding cookies?
If you wish to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or reject cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.
However, please note that if you delete or refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features we offer or save your preferences, and some of our pages may be incorrectly displayed.