A self-repairing high-speed door with a flexible lower beam and frequency-controlled motor. Our most versatile door has a 1,300 gram/m² curtain and is available in 12 standard colours. The Dynamicroll is also available with an insulated curtain for higher temperature differences. The door is energy-saving, closes perfectly and is supplied with covers over the roller and motor at no extra cost. With the Dynamicroll you choose an all-rounder that can be operated in several ways. The Dynamicroll is available in different models and can be used in almost all sectors.
The self-repairing high-speed doors with flexible lower beam and frequency-controlled motor are available in a range of colours.
These super fast roller doors are used, for example, in companies where air movements must be minimized due to high temperature differences or for hygienic reasons.
Thanks to its special compact frame and to the special sliding system this roll up door has a low permeability to be suited for controlled environments, guarantees controlled loss of pressure and allows the ventilation systems and air purification to operate correctly.
Why to choose for a high speed door?
- versatile application in every business sector
- suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- energy saving
- available in self-repairing version with flexible bottom beam:
The special sliding system lets the curtain, without rigid elements inside it, come out from the guides, to protect itself in case of any impact during the operation of the door and allows it to reinsert after one cycle.
- equipped with frequency-controlled motors with maximum operating comfort
- available in various standard colors and with extensive accessories
- the curtains roll up and down at high speed, are versatile and satisfy the most stringent of quality requirements, e.g. for the food industry, cold stores, cleanrooms, pressure controlled environments and various other industrial applications